Sunday, February 14, 2010

Won't you be mine?

I know this post is late, but won't you be my Valentine?  It has been one of those weeks.  I'm happy to say that my computer is back and I feel like a new woman with the speed and the things it can do.  I was getting used to waiting for everything. I hate that it had to go in, but a new motherboard and off we go.

I'm so excited Liberty is finally on board.  She is so creative, you should really look at her blog.  We have so much fun finding things on the web and making them perfect for us.

Here is my latest project.  I have actually had it up for the last couple of days but with the computer change over and date night and a day of getting some of my endless list of sewing projects done, I haven't posted it.  I found the idea at the Polka Dot Chair and other places and just had to have one.  Of course as I look at it it I wonder what BEMINE means.  I guess I should have put a space or a heart in between the words.  Oh well there is always something.  I used my Cricut machine to make both the letters and the hearts.  It is the cartridge I gave myself for my birthday - Lyrical letters - with the option selected as connected.  I think it turned out pretty cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails