Saturday, July 24, 2010

Neck Coolers

I found this idea on "Little Birdie Secrets" {follow the link for all the instructions!} and thought....since I am leaving for girls camp on Monday morning...and our heat index yesterday was 105 degrees....maybe I should make some for me and my other leader friends. {because you know, I have nothing else on my list to do}.

I have a tenancy to continue thinking of people who I could make them for...and instead of making 2...I have to make 12. They were super easy...and I was able to get them all done in just a couple hours. I also found the ice crystals at Michael's Crafts.

They are just sitting in the fridge...waiting to go to camp. Now if I can just get everything else ready!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails