Saturday, November 24, 2012

Getting Ready for Christmas

I've been trying really hard this year to get in control of my never-ending list so that I can enjoy the holidays. I started early working on a few projects {and I lowered my expectations and didn't add so many new things to my list this year}. It might be because I work full time this year and I KNOW that I don't have time to add new things to my list.

I redesigned one of my designs and added a little more to one of my aprons.....I added an extra strip of the green striped fabric to the top and the pocket. I added three smaller ruffles to the bottom and then covered it up with a strip of the green. It turned out super cute. {too bad I made it for someone else to give as a gift...oh, and I can't find the Christmas fabric this year}

Just in case you are wondering: The original tutorial is HERE, I added a 2" strip to the top and pocket. The strip across the ruffles is 1" and the ruffles are 4" each.




Photobucket

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails