Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Have yourself a Merry little Christmas

Wow!  3 posts this month.  We are on a roll.  I made this cute sign based off of something I found on Pinterest.  It was pretty easy and now it is on the back of my Halloween sign.   I am loving my silhouette.  It is fun to play with and so easy to change things around.  This is actually wider then the 12 inches and so I had to cut each line separate and then paste them together.  I did a reverse painting technique, where you paint first white.  Then put the vinyl on, then paint again over the top with the red color.  Then take the vinyl off.  I only had a little trouble with the top part bleeding through.  So I just sanded it and now my white looks a little pink.  Although you can't tell and it looks like it was supposed to be that way.  Right?  Maybe with a little weather and sun it will look like it has been around for awhile.
Oh, and the green.  Before I added the vinyl I painted a section green.  It was fun to play with.



Here is the back.  I guess I have been to crazy busy with life to post it.


Sorry you can't see everything.  It says "Home of the Wicked Witch and all her Little Monsters."

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails